1. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?
* Florida. No question! I love it. I love the people, the weather, the pace of life, the diversity. I just love it. Now to find a way to fund this dream ........
2. How old were you when you got drunk for the 1st time?
* I am a little ashamed to say I was 13. I drank Babycham a sort of very sweet sparking wine and boy was I sick!
3. What was your favorite toy growing up?
* We were poor too and I can't really remember any particular toy of note. I do remember that I wasn't allowed to have a Barbie (not sure why) anyway as a result my first daughter had over 150. I used to sit and brush their hair and dress them up while she was at school then she would come home and change all the clothes and mix everything up which used to drive me crazy.
4. What's your favorite season and why?
* I absolutely HATE winter not so much for the cold but for the dark mornings and dark evenings. I really believe I suffer from S.A.D and this year I am going to get a UVA light to try to combat the effects. But that said although I LOVE summer for the obvious sunshine my favorite month is September because: We get beautiful clear skies, fresh mornings, dramatic clouds and if we get a really nice warm day it feels like a parting gift before the Autumn really sets in. Also whenever I have been to Florida its been in October so September is my get excited month where I look up at planes in the sky and think "that will be me soon sigh"
5. Repeat question....which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week?
* Anything Grace has said. She has really been in my thoughts this week.
5 days ago