1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
Shephards pie (I love the beefy, mashed potato, cheesy yummyness of it. mmmm I could eat it right now if only the band would let me.
Full English breakfast. i.e eggs,bacon,sausage,baked beans, mushrooms,tomato's and bubble & squeak (thats mashed potato and left over greens fried!)
Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream.
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
Who:Walt Disney. Why: I just love everything Disney
Who:Elvis, when he was hot! Why: He was hot! Plus I would tell him to lay off the drugs and cheeseburgers. I could introduce him to the band lol
Who:Ryan Reynolds Why: OMG have you seen him??????
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Sandy Devons lol sounds like a holiday destination.
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
tops of my legs, they look like pantyhose that need pulling up.
Smaller double chin.
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
Don't hate me but I don't believe in life after death so that would include ghosts or evil spirits. But that does not mean ghost stories don't scare me. The human brain is very good at scaring its self. So I am not sure about staying in a spooky house. I would probably be more scared of real people and zombies. ha ha I have a thing about zombies.
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
Dark brown. I now dye it dark brown to cover the grey but it's basically always been the same colour apart from my purple stage????
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
The colour purple. Its got everything. Laughs, tears, triumphs. I love it.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
property TV shows, home improvement shows especially Extreme make over! Travel
shows, colouring in, mid day naps (especially good when there's housework to be done) and butter!
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating??
5 days ago