1. What’s your favorite smell? I am very smell orientated so this could be a long list. Cut grass, fresh coffee, clean sheets, cinnimon, fresh flowers, the beach, oranges, roast dinner, BBQ, Anais Anais (fave purfume) Almond flavoured anything, coconut shampoo, etc etc etc
2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why? I think there is a movie for different moods. I used to say The Colour Purple was the best weepie but I just watched The Notebook and I sobbed, I even cried when I was telling DH about it! I love The SandLot Kids for family fun, The Wizard of Oz for nostalgia, Anything Zombie related for scaryness, Dumb and Dumber for laughs mmm I have to say I just love watching films. Anything and everything.
3. What’s your trigger food? I have to think back now because since the fill nothing is a trigger (bet that doesnt last) but it always was bread. I could eat a loaf in a day. Most carbs would do it but bread and crisps were my downfall.
4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two? I usually say "ah lamb dont worry you will get through it and I will do anything to help you. What do you need?"
5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week? The Unknown Bander "needs advice" I really related to this post as I am going through the same stuff. Also A Brand New Roo for "what do I hide behind" for her amazing honesty. What a moving post, really made me feel humble that I worry over the smallest things.
5 days ago