Sunday 1 August 2010

BYOC, I know its Sunday!!!!!

1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)

* I love movies. I watch anything really. I know what Draz means about weepies though. I still think about The Notebook. I cried SO much. I like horrors less as I am getting older, why is that? But i like something with a twist. At the moment I am waiting to see Toy Story 3 and Inception. The boys went to see the A Team tonight but I passed on that.

2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

* I can't really eat chinese food now. It's weird, crud like cookies and chips go down ok but any takeout food gets stuck. I think its because I still shovel it in just like the old days. But if I was to order chinese food I would have crispy duck and pancakes, and sweet & sour chicken balls but I wouldn't eat the outside cos I don't like batter. So its just chicken really lol. Oh and noodles!

3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?

* Swinging is not for me. I can think of nothing worse than seeing strangers naked then bumping into them in the supermarket. Sex is too personal for me. Plus I would not want to see the disappointed look on the poor guys face who got stuck with me.
But each to his or her own. I just prefer to leave that stuff to fantasy. But I LOVE Dr Phil even though I think he would get on my nerves when TOM was visiting. I am the only person that can be right then. Can you imagine his face if he caught me eating straight from the fridge?

4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.

* Do you know what, I will stick to some sort of eating plan. I have been mega bad. I might get my face out of the duvet long enough to blog about it but don't hold your breath. I will do SOMETHING positive, promise.

5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

* I have to be honest and say this is the first day I have read any but even if it was not it would still be Grace's rant re Tiff.
She has such a way with words and I read her post and imagined myself jumping up and down cheering in the background. She has done so bloody well and she puts me to shame.

Link to Grace


3 comments:

  1. No shame allowed, Fiona! You are still doing great!!!! I missed you, btw :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed me too, wipes tear. Don't worry though, as of today I'm back!

    ReplyDelete