Saturday 6 March 2010

New Post

Today was a tough day. I went to Covent Garden in London with Marcus and my two daughters. We were shopping for running shoes. Marcus is running the London Marathon at the end of April.

Covent Garden is full of food!!! People were eating everywhere. The smells were fantastic. I am on day two of a milk only diet Then Marcus had a cheese and bacon pasty which smelled like heaven, I had a latte.

Later we ended up in the Battersea Pie shop where Marcus had a beef pie and No1 daughter had steak and ale pie and mashed potatoes. No 2 daughter had paella. I had another latte.

I have to get through days like this as they are not going to stop eating just because I have but boy it was hard. I am glad to be home "safe" away from temptation.I miss food though.

Will that ever go away????

No comments:

Post a Comment