Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
• I have a terrible memory so I am not 100% sure of the where and when but I know I was stopped in my tracks and had a feeling of total disbelief. Even watching it on the news didnt seem real. I think the most heartbreacking site was the people that jumped from the top floors holding hands. I could not contemplate that decision.
I also remember feeling that the world had changed forever on that day.
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
• If I could do anything I would start the day with a hot air balloon ride over Orlando. Then I would do a whistle stop tour of all the best rides and go to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. Then I would spend the afternoon on the beach in the Florida Keys followed by Circ de Soleil then an evening of cocktails by the pool in my own villa. Obviously it would be a long day with some time travel involved and lots of money.
But if I had to be sort of real about this great day I would sleep till 7:30am (thats late for me) go for a swim, then go to the beach or lay on a swing bed in a beautiful garden. (I have neither of these things)read a good book, catch up on blogs,watch chick flicks and relax. I love my own company.
3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.
How many blogs do you follow? 105 wow I just counted. Thankfully not everyone blogs everyday or I would never keep up.
Do you read them all or just your faves? I read almost every one that comes up in my Dashboard.
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I like to leave at least a small comment to to show that I am reading their blog. Everyone likes a bit of feedback.
Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? Not yet but I am considering it.
Do you routinely unfollow and why? I havent got round to that yet but there are a couple that I totally have nothing in common with that I may unfollow in future. But I feel so mean doing it. Maybe I wont.
4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.
I will listen to my hypo cd for confidence at least 3 times this week. I will also drink drink drink water.
5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?
5 days ago