Sunday 11 July 2010

BYOC better late than never x

1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?

* Always love but money would sure be nice. Job satisfaction but again financial recognition would be great too. Life is hard without money but even harder without love. And you can't buy love so money on its own wouldn't work either. It's nice to recognise this once in a while especially when you are struggling financially.

2. What is your favorite time of day?

* I love the sky so my best times of day are dawn and dusk but any spectacular sky makes me happy. I love just before its completely dark and the sky has that vibrant dark blue colour and the last remnants of the day are departing, I love the nights when the moon is full and the autumn clouds are racing across the sky and I love September days when the weather is turning colder but you sometimes get a really warm clear day that reminds you of the summer.

3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?

* I don't have a will but my "kids" are 18 and 23 so I don't have to think about leaving them to anyone. My sister would watch over them. Everyone that loves me knows I don't want to live on a machine given the choice it's pull the plug and donate everything except my eyes. (cant explain why not the eyes its just a personal thing)

4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.

* I am going to have to say that I am not going to set any goals this week because every time I do I just break them and hate myself. So I am going to work on just getting through the week hopefully at least 2lb lighter. I will do as much as possible to make this happen but no specific goals.

5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.

* Grace & Stephanie this week. Both for very different reasons but both struck a cord. "hugs" to both x


2 comments:

  1. Great Answers! Where have you been? I feel like you haven't been posting as much lately. Anyway, happy to read you today. Thanx for the sweet comments on my facebook photos. I will have to take photos of some of my scrapbooking and post them. *Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, too, Fiona! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete