Saturday 8 August 2009

2 weeks and counting!

Hi again,
Its now two weeks until my medical doctors appointment and three weeks until I see the surgeon.

I have lost nearly three kg and have been going to the gym. I am hoping I can get another 2 kg off before i see them both and that it will be enough.

I had all my blood tests yesterday and fingers crossed the vitamin issue has improved because I was thinking that if my body is already not absorbing vitamins from my food when I am eating healthly then will they let me limit my food intake???

I am still really nervous that I will get a flat no to the surgery and as the appointments get nearer its all I can think about. The what if they say no scenario. How will my life be as I am resting so much of my future on "life after the band".

My partner has asked me to marry him and wants to do it next year whether or not I am banded (he doesnt really want me to have it) But I of course only want to do it if I have lost weight. How shallow is that?

Well to be truthful I want to marry him whatever but I dont want to have a wedding looking the way I do now.

Anyway after reading my last blog I was surprised how negative I sounded. I am generally not that bad. It is so nice to be able to write my feelings on this site and know that even if readers dissagree they will know where I am coming from and I take all comments good or bad gratefully. After all they come from people who have been through or are going through the same process.

Thank you everyone who takes time to read or comment, your support is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment