Thursday 22 October 2009

Yippee

I finally got my funding. I can't believe I got the funding. My letter arrived from the surgeon with a DVD to watch too.

So I am on the list. I am so excited. I am thinking of my life after the op and thinking how things will change. I have to see a dietician and a psychiatrist but I dont think that will be a problem.

I have been visiting this web site for over two years and watching everyone go through the process and seeing how they have changed. And now it's my turn I know that the friendship and support I get here will help me change my life for the better.

Everyone here is so encouraging and supportive and so generous to share their down moments along with the highs.

I hope I can do the same and maybe help someone in my position. I have always seen successful people who say "if I can do it anyone can" and thought "oh yeah easy for you to say, youre not me" but who knows maybe it will be me saying that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment